I am getting behind in this blog - mainly because I am lazy about uploading pictures and feel like I should have some when I post. Oh well.
We've been having a little bit of fun despite the stress from finals. Last weekend, we:
* Went to Temple Square and did sealings
* Saw the beautiful lights
* Stopped by Bruges Waffle and Fry shop so Scott could experience a taste of Belgium. Unfortunately, they were out of fries... but the waffle was good.
* Hung out with Jolyn and Todd and got to meet TJ Laney.
* I got to go to my sister-in-law's party, eat delicious treats, and win a cute headband.
This weekend, we:
* Well, I, went to lunch with Sarah - always a good interruption from studying!
* Studied like crazy people for finals
* Volunteered at the Camp Kesem auction. I got to play the piano while everyone ate - definitely my favorite way to volunteer. :) If you are interested in Camp Kesem, ask me about it.
* Studied in the library til 12 am - hopefully the last time in the history of my life that I will do that, but it might happen again this week.
* Danced to the library music when it came on
* Were visited by Jared and Kendra in the library
* Went for a scooter ride to church
* Ate biscuits and chicken noodle soup
This week, we will:
* Try not to die as we take all our finals! Pray for us!