I never know what to title my blog posts, because they are all a smorgasbord of random facts about our lives, since I am often behind in posting. Oh well.
Some highlights from our glamorous lives since we've last posted:
* We met Markus Zusak. We ended up breaking into the Provo Library at 12:30 am in order to get our books signed by him. We were there until 1:30... yes, there were still people in line. My nerdiness has reached a whole new level unsurpassed by any other human being.
* I got in another car wreck. This one, fortunately, was not my fault. Also fortunately, no one was hurt and the car is still drivable, so no huge inconveniences there.
* We were able to watch (most of) conference this weekend (I had to work during the Saturday afternoon session - thank goodness for the internet, which will allow us to catch up). I feel like almost every talk I listened to had some insight into a problem or question I was facing. Got to love General Conference. :) I also just felt like I was being hugged by the Spirit every time I sat down to watch.
* I fulfilled my bucket list goal of purchasing something from Anthropologie. I am now the proud owner of a black floral skirt, marked down twice from $98 to a glorious $29.95.
Stay tuned for our future posts, which will include...
* Finals week! (The horror!)
* Graduation! (The joy!)
* Studying for the DAT! (The drudgery!)
Okay, that's all folks.