Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Family Updates {2.15}

Scott...

:: Turned 27! We celebrated at Hinoki & the Bird, a fancy-schmancy restaurant that is so cool you have to have the parking valets show you how to open the door. (Really though).
:: Made amazing bolognese for a dinner party
:: Is winning father/husband of the year for taking good care of Cal and I while we've been sick

Cal...

:: Has been a sickie and keeps asking Momma to "wipe my nosey-nose"
:: Spontaneously started singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane" tonight ("Want the airplane song")
:: Is mastering the use of a fork and spoon
:: Pooped on the carpet on purpose to spite Scott
:: Had fun getting Valentines from his friends at daycare

I...

:: Have also been sick and haven't been to work in about a week
:: Have been reading lots of books
:: Found my favorite macarons in the United States so far ('Lette in Beverly Hills)
:: Have lots of goals these days but not quite as much motivation.

We...

:: Have had some extra time together with all my sick days (One upside to being sick, hooray!)
:: Went to eat at the Griddle Cafe this month, and Cal was pretty excited about the pancake
:: Got to visit Scott at school on his birthday and brought some Ike's sandwiches (notice how almost all of these posts are about food?)
:: Decided we are going to get a Great Dane when we move to a place that allows pets
:: Had amazing dumplings at Din Tai Fung (and got to walk around the Americana, which I've been wanting to do for a while).

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs