Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankfulness: Old friends and eternal friends.

Day 12: On Friday, I had the chance to hang out with my best friends from freshman year. I'm not sure if it was our first taste of freedom, being at college, or just the fact that we were all so AWESOME, but we bonded that year and I love the chance to see any of them whenever I can. Seeing almost ALL of them in one place was even better (plus love interests/spouses/children, ya know). Old friends. <3



Day 13: I have been very overwhelmed with life this weekend. I'm not sure if it is just that breaking point in the semester or something else, but I feel like my classes are too heavy, that I'll never be a good nurse, and that I just want to curl up on the couch and watch TV until my brain is blank. But my husband noticed that I was feeling down, cleaned the house, sat next to me and told me all of the reasons he thought I would be good at nursing and how I can get over feeling like I won't do well enough. There is definitely a good reason I picked him to spend eternity with. :) My eternal friend. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs