Friday, November 18, 2011

non sequitur

Okay world, I know I owe you 5-6 blog posts worth of thankfulness, but can I just have a brief moment to go on about nothing?

I really want to do something drastic with my hair. Like maybe dye it a strange color it has never been before (and/or cutting bangs)


or chopping it off


or maybe just learning to style it like this person:



Yup, that's my little sister. Think she'll teach me how?


Or, I could just practice {a lot} and learn to do it like this:

Here's the problems:
1. No money to maintain a color job
2. My hair doesn't like being made to be in bangs {too wispy and staticky}
3. I have never spent more than 15 minutes on my hair in the morning in my life
4. My arms get tired when I start to French braid my hair
5. The hubs would disown me if it was short anyways

Any suggestions for my restless hair syndrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs