Saturday, January 10, 2015

{inspiration} 1.10.15

:: 100 things to do in LA before you're 10. Where was this when I was making my 101 goals a week ago?

:: Beautiful T. Swift mashup.

:: These ten rules of "mom club" cracked me up.

:: Encouragement for those of us trying to write during "the little years."

:: "Pause you who read this and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day."

:: Those awkward moments when you're supposed to be happy for someone but you're... not. 

:: Top 10 things this blogger learned in 2014. (Things we could all stand to learn, I think). 

:: Thoughts on stress

:: Reading plan for reading Shakespeare's complete works in a year. 

That's all lovelies!! No pictures on 3-shift-in-a-row weekends!

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs